Monday, June 24, 2013

Insane!

Well this has been nothing but long overdue. I can't say the reason I haven't posted is because I've been busy because I have had a lot of free time, I'm just enjoying the laziness of summer break (for the most part). Mainly I've just been working and taking an online course for school which I only have a week left of. I also started doing Insanity! I really need to change, workout more, and lose weight because I am really unhappy with the way I'm looking these days so I've been trying to make healthier eating choices and working out more. I finished one full week of insanity and I was extremely sore after the first couple days but it was worth it. I possess no upper body strength so there was some exercises that I struggled with but I am hoping to be close to a pro at it by the end of the summer. My food posts will be focused on healthy eating from here on out and I will definitely keep updates about my progress with Insanity. My weight at the start of my Insanity journey was approximately 146 pounds. Last August I weighed around 122. It's not so much the number of my weight that bothers me but my pant size does. I went from a size 6 to a size 10 in less than a year after dieting really well to lose all of the weight in the first place. I don't want to stay like this. I am hoping to get as close to 122 pounds as I can by August but I want to be lean and muscular, not just less in pounds.

Okay so let's get back to the weekly schedule and stay on track! It's Manicure Monday! I love everything about the manicure I selected for today. I really like the way the rounded tip is, which I never really liked before. I also really love pastel colors and the patterns. I really need to stop picking at my fingers and ruining them so I can one day have nails like this.

What do you guys think of the rounded tip?
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment