Wednesday, March 13, 2013

You have to hold on to your fantasy

Hello World!

I know it's not hot topic weekend yet but the new Pope was announced! The new Pope is Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Buenos Aires, Argentina! He is the first Pope from Latin America and he will be known as Pope Francis I.
Now on to updates. I thoroughly enjoyed writing yesterday. Learning about The Maldives and seeing how beautiful it is really inspired me. It was wonderful to see the beauty in the world because sometimes it's easy to forget. As much as I love fashion, I think Travel Tuesdays are becoming my favorite. I went to Macy's Herald Square today and saw Betsey Johnson dressing mannequins! It was really awesome to watch her! She seems like an incredible fun person to know. Only a few minutes after I had gotten there, a really bad car accident happened right behind us. An ambulance was coming down 34th street with sirens and lights on and from what I can tell, a black suv cut the ambulance off and the ambulance hit the front left hand side of the car which made it spin and go up onto the sidewalk where the driver continued to drive on the sidewalk towards people. He made his way back on the street, without his front bumper and with his left front tire hanging off. It was actually really scary to witness. Aside from that, seeing Betsey Johnson was awesome!
Now on to Wearing Wednesday! I'm going to keep today very Betsey Johnson themed. I'm putting together one whole Betsey Johnson outfit that I would wear. Enjoy!
Melissa
Polka Dot Long Sleeve Dress $118.00

Morggann Fuschia Patent Leather $89.98



Back View
Spring Studdin Tote $118.00
Polka Dot Bow Hinge Bangle $35.00

Link Front Necklace (pink) $135.00

Yummy Heart Bracelet $35.98

Multi Heart Charm Necklace $99.98







No comments:

Post a Comment