Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 is looking up so far!

Hello!!

So today, and this whole week so far, have been the best so far of 2013! I got my acceptance letter to the Bachelors program at FIT! I'm so thrilled that I'll finally be getting my bachelors at the school of my dreams. I honestly couldn't be happier after receiving that letter. Things are looking up for my family too. My sister got a promotion at work and is applying for an apartment with her friend which I really hope she gets! Things are starting to look up. I really hope they continue on this path. I really need things to stay good.

On another note, I found another amazing outfit from Dailylook.com. This one is called Mane Stream. This outfit is 100% me. I love wearing jeggings, printed tops, and blazers. All of the accessories are completely my taste, especially the shoes. I love cap toe shoes. I also love the way her makeup came out. I'm trying to experiment more with makeup but I haven't done too much yet. I need to get organized first and then I'll experiment more. I also need more money so I can experiment. I'm planning on selling items on Poshmark. Download the app and follow me to take a look! ( melissarugg)

My winter session class is coming to a close tomorrow (thank god) so time for me to get my rest for my final tomorrow! Goodnight!

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment