Monday, January 28, 2013

First ever ManicUre Monday!

First day of class went really well. I attempted to wake up early by setting an early alarm so I could be productive and work out but that just didn't happen today. I also realized though that I left my running sneakers at home, so I'll have to get those this weekend. I printed out a copy of all of the free fitness classes that are available to students and I plan on really utilizing them starting next week.

I started to feel a little mad at myself for slacking off on changing all the things I want to change. I started collecting photos from magazines that inspire me that I'm going to tape to my wall in my dorm. I need a constant reminder of my goals and what inspires me. One other goal that I'm starting to really need to accomplish is to have more girl friends, especially here at school. It used to come so easy for me to make friends and now I struggle with it. Something I'm definitely going to work on.

My RA was telling us about great deals on livingsocial.com and classes to take just to get us out and doing new things. I definitely am gonna look more in to that throughout my weeks here. I need to keep myself busy with interesting things or else I get bored and stressed over my school work. Time to change the things that need to change.

So I've decided I'm going to start a new trend for Mondays. Mondays will now be ManicUre Mondays! I'm working on growing out my nails, some are longer than others, and this will inspire me even more to grow them out and use them as an accessory once they are grown out and beautiful looking. Each monday I will post a picture of manicure that I would like to try or am interested in. Hopefully I will be able to provide instructions also. Most of these will probably come off of my pinterest if you want to see a full selection. [Future Makeup Looks board] So here's the first ever ManicUre Monday!!

Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment