Monday, January 21, 2013

I could die for the words that you say.

Hello again!

So I've basically failed at sticking to any of my new year's resolutions. I've decided to postpone beginning them again until I move back in to my dorm. I really want to stick to a strict workout schedule when I go back. The school has a gym that I would like to make use of but the only time it's not busy is in the morning. Waking up early to workout seems like the best bert but I know I'm gonna have trouble waking up. I also need to be stricter about what I eat. No more candy or junk food. I need to stay focused. I'm excited, scared, nervous, and anxious about starting next semester. I'm excited because a lot of my classes sound like they're going to be fun but I'm also scared and nervous because school is so stressful. I just can't wait for summer break. I really hope I can go away on vacation this summer. My boyfriend and I really need one.

Speaking of my boyfriend and I, we've been talking about him moving out with me. It would be so much fun and it would be a huge step for us but I think he would miss his friends. He would also need to look for a job closer to the new location. It's all a lot to deal with right now but it makes me so excited! I love that all of these good things are happening now. I need things like this.

I found another look on Dailylook.com that I'm really digging, especially this time of year. It's called Grey Hound. I love the houndstooth coat with the black boots and statement necklace. Plus this outfit could also work with skinny jeans and a black top. Love how easily but stylish it is.

Time for me to get some sleep before my last two days of my winter class! Goodnight world!
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment