Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Straight Hair Don't Care

Happy New Year!

My new year's celebration was surprisingly well considered nothing was planned until the last minute. I can honestly say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night. I wish I could have had more of my friends and family around but it was still a lot of fun.

As far as my new year's resolutions go, I haven't picked at my nails or anywhere on my fingers at al so far today, I plan to workout a little later today, I haven't made the healthiest food choice so far but theres only so much food in the house to choose from, and I'm trying to be nice and positive. So far so good.

Melissa

New Year's Eve makeup

Top: Express 
Tweed Shorts: Jennifer Lopez collection at Kohl's 
Heart Stockings: American Eagle
Ankle Booties: Express

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment