Thursday, January 24, 2013

Leftover Taco Salad.

Hello again.

Life is getting better and better everyday.

2012 was the roughest year of my life and life is really starting to get better. There are a lot of factors that are to thank for that. Number one is of course my incredible support system that is always there for me no matter what. They have helped me get through my toughest struggles and I couldn't be more thankful for them. Number two is school. Finally getting in to my dream school and knowing that I'm finally doing what I love is the best feeling ever. Loving what I'm studying and being excited to learn more is how school should feel like. Number three, call me materialistic, but fashion. It keeps me interested in something other than my struggles. It's relief. And of course retail therapy is a huge help.

Speaking of retail therapy, I did some incredible shopping today. I love going to the outlets and finding great deals. I found an amazing Kate Spade duffle on sale! It was a great deal, too good to pass up. I also purchased a Michael Kors bag, not on sale but gorgeous and very practical. I purchased a BCBG coat as well. Only $89 at the outlets! Awesome price for awesome warmth and style. I'll be sure to post pictures of my great buys sometime soon!

Going back to making this year an incredible year, I'm going back to my new year's resolutions. No more nail biting or picking, working out every single day (no excuses), eating healthier, and complain as little as possible. I'm also adding keeping good care of my skin to the list. I have a lot of break outs and scars on my face and I need to work on improving my complexion. I also need to really find great makeup that will also help keep my skin in tip top shape! It's time I finally take care of myself and my needs. I'm going to do 2013 right!

I can never get enough inspirational quotes so here's a few to hopefully leave you with some inspiration too.

Melissa






No comments:

Post a Comment