Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'll be watching you.

PLL SPOILERS!


I am a loyal Pretty Little Liars fan and watch every week! Tonight's episode was craaaaazy! The 100th episode did not disappoint at all! So many emotions attached to it. I don't like that Caleb is back. I like Hanna with Travis but I like that Caleb knows more about the situation. I loved loved loved the Ezria sexy time scene! So hot!! Mona is a bitch that needs to go. Is the new girl/swimmer Jenna's twin?! And the explosion!!! AHHHHHHHH! Loved every minute of this episode. I have too many theories of who A could be. I need a little more facts before I can make a decision.

On another note, my July 4th weekend was a lot of fun! BBQs, friends, drinks; a great time. I hope everyone else's was too! I ate more than I care to admit the past weekend/ few days, but I have been working out and I'm hoping I can change my eating habits soon. It will definitely be easier when I have a set schedule and can get in to a routine. If you have any advice or routines/eating habits, let me know! I love hearing people's success stories and I also love trying new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment