Tuesday, February 5, 2013

From the mess to the masses

To be blatantly obvious, I didn't feel like writing today. I've been having a really rough day and I just want to sit and watch TV or a movie and do nothing. Then I started searching Pinterest. First, I looked under the travel category. Then, when I found the place I wanted to choose, I narrowed it down to just that location and it made me excited to write. I chose Tuscany.

Honestly, I never really thought too much about Tuscany before. I am Italian and I have a love for all things Italian (mostly) and I do love the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun" but it never really occurred to me to go travel there. The images that I found via Pinterest are incredible. The landscapes of Tuscany are stunning and everything is so vibrant. I really don't have too much knowledge on Tuscany but it is definitely a place I'm going to look in to some more. 

Melissa









No comments:

Post a Comment