Monday, February 4, 2013

Happenings

Today is the second ManicUre Monday!

With Valentine's approaching, I'm going to make this one fit to the theme. This one uses three different shades of pinks and reds and paper binder protectors to create three different colored tops of hearts.

Incredibly adorable for a date night or just because!

I'm hoping I can stop making my nails look horrible long enough to paint my nails like this for Valentine's Day. On to the next topic, my product development teacher had use do a homework assignment where we had to go to a store and find a new, exciting item. He chose Jeffrey. The moment I walked in I was completely in love. For those of you who have never been there, GO! It's heaven in a building. To see Chanel, Valentino, Louboutin, Stella McCartney, and Manolo Blahnik was almost too much to handle. Of course it depressed me how much a Chanel necklace cost, but I can promise I will work hard to be able to one day have a wardrobe similar to that store. Please go there when you have a chance! It's located at 449 West 14th Street between 9th and 10th Avenue. 

http://jeffreynewyork.com/

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment