Monday, March 4, 2013

Going anywhere.

I've been nothing but tired and busy lately. I need spring break and warm weather more than anything. Only a couple more weeks until then so for now, forgive my lack of posts.

Time to play catch up. I've joined the aMerchandising Society at FIT and I love it! I love the opportunities that come out of it and I love meeting new people. Being a member of the Merchandising Society means that we have to work one hour a week at the style shop. This is very similar to any retail job. It's really fun being a part of a club at school. A few weeks ago we took a tour of Kohls department store's New York City headquarters where they do product development and designing. It was so awesome to be able to go there and see what it's like. It definitely made me very optimistic about my future. Also, we've had some really great guest speakers come to the Merchandising Society meetings and I'll talk more about them later.

So now back to the daily calendar posts. It's Manicure Monday. I was trying to not pick at my nails at all anymore but that went down hill fast. All I've been doing is picking. My actual nails are growing pretty well but my hands are so cut up and gross. I need to get back on track with that. I also haven't painted my nails since valentines day but hopefully I'll be able to do them by next week.

I have such a busy day ahead of me with class and homework. I already wish it was Friday.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment