Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Sunny Side of Life

Hello!
Well I have to admit that I did not do those fabulous ab workouts today. I was so busy today with school I just did not have time. But I did eat a little healthier today, although I vow to do better tomorrow. I have a lot of free time tomorrow and I'm going to make sure I use it wisely. On to the rest, today is Travel Tuesday! For this Travel Tuesday, being so close to spring break, I'm going full on beachy! I'm imagining myself traveling to The Maldives! The Maldives are in the Indian Ocean, just across the equator. It is made up of 1,190 islands which are formed around 26 natural ring-like atolls. Each atoll is made of a coral reef encircling the island lagoon. Only 200 of the islands are inhabited and 90 islands are are tourist resorts. The rest are uninhabited or used for agriculture. (Visitmaldives.com) The images I have of these islands just prove how gorgeous it is. What I wouldn't do to be there right now.
I noticed on Instagram that many people participate in Transformation Tuesday. This is my first Tuesday hearing about it and I think it's a really great theme. Every Tuesday, aside from traveling, I'm going to post transformation pictures. I actually think this will be a really great motivator to lose weight also. I've been thinking about setting an actual weight loss goal for a specific time limit. I think it will really motivate me. I also read an article posted on Facebook from Elle magazine about relationship advice and one of them was to work out and eat as if you're single. I actually really agree with that. I have a boyfriend who I love more than anything but I think it could help to have that mindset when it comes to losing weight. Here's to a more lovable future!
Melissa











Base color: mint green
Triangles: Silve and Gold


My best friend Courtney and I when we were Juniors in high school. I was almost 17 years old.


My best friend Jess and I last year at the Rangers VS. Devils game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment