Monday, March 11, 2013

Not your average train ride

Hello!
I'm a little upset that the blogger app on my phone did not successfully publish my post I wrote the other night. Well I'm gonna keep this post real short because I have to get to class and then I'll write more later. This morning I was having a pretty rough start to my day. I was exhausted (from doing nothing) and was having a hard time staying awake on the train back to New York. When we were only two stops away, the best thing went by.

The Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey train went by! I was so excited to see it, but less excited when I didn't see any animals or anything. It was the longest train I had ever seen. It was just the tid bit of excitement that I needed to make my day a little better. Hope the rest of the day goes just as well! 
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment