Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fashion and Fitness

Hello again,
So I've been overly excited about the collaboration between Target and Neiman Marcus and have been going crazy about it for months and today was the day! I was unsure about what time it would be available online since I wouldn't be able to actually get to Target until late afternoon so I waited until after midnight and it still wasn't available. I found it it wouldn't be available until "early morning" so I went to bed. I randomly woke up at 3 am and decided to check the website on my phone and found out that it was available so I quickly opened my laptop and bought a couple things. I purchased the Diane Von Furstenberg yoga mat, the Oscar de la Renta tote, and the Lela Rose dress. So excited and cannot wait until they arrive!

I got home from school today and found my Michael Kors coat has arrived from Macy's! It's the most gorgeous coat I've ever owned. I'll post pictures of it tomorrow.

On another note, I've been really disappointed lately that I haven't been focused on eating as healthy as I was and I haven't been working out often. Today was day one of a change. I'm taking a pilates class at school and I went to class this morning which just added to my disappointment. Before Thanksgiving break I was actually getting really really good at it and wasn't struggling at all. Today was the complete opposite. I'm going to do pilates on my own more often, at least 3 times a week, and hopefully get better soon. I also am going to start going to the gym as often as possible. My major problem areas are my butt and thighs so I'm definitely going to do lunges often too. Hopefully I'll reach my goal by the summer. As for eating healthy, thats hard. Being at school in the city with very little money makes eating at the cafeteria the easiest. There aren't many options of food to choose from. I decided I'm going to have cereal for breakfast, choose lunch daily, and have salad and/or soup for dinner.

One "craft" that I want to do during my short winter break is to make an inspiration board. While I'm completely obsessed with Pinterest, I need a board that I'm forced to see as soon as I wake up and all throughout the day. It's going to consist of workout images, women who I inspire to look like and women who I inspire to be like, and fashion images. Hopefully this will keep me focused on my main goal.

If any readers have any thoughts or suggestions about how they stay focused on eating healthy and working out please let me know! I love hearing about new ways to achieve goals!

Hope all is well. Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment