Sunday, December 16, 2012

Need more coffee.

Hello!
First day of winter break has been non-eventful. All I did was work and a little shopping at target with my mom. Tomorrow begins day one of eating better and working out. I'm definitely doing pilates in the morning and might even do some cardio at the gym. No more being upset with how I look. It's time to change it. On another note, I picked out some great stocking stuffers today. I bought Pixi Magic Tink Tint Lip Gloss in Happy Thoughts. It goes on so nicely and the color is great. It changes to make the perfect shade for your natural lip color. I also purchased Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy. I really like the lip butter and how nicely it goes on, but I might have chosen a bad color for myself. The purchase I'm in love with is Revlon's Super Lustrous Lipcolor in Fire and Ice. The color is not extremely red which is great for me because I feel like I have a hard time pulling off red. I was never really in to makeup until the beginning of this semester. Now I can't stop. I just want to keep trying out new makeup! Well today I've been nothing but exhausted so I'm going to make a cup of coffee and go watch Killers.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment