Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fashion, put it all on me

Hey everyone!
It's finals week here at FIT. Thankfully, two of my finals are open notes and another is all multiple choice. There's really only one final that I'm stressing about but I'm trying to remain hopeful. I cannot wait for this semester to be over. It's been a real stressful one. I just need some time to relax, not worry about school, and work. I'm in desperate need of money. I'm gonna try to save every little bit that I can so I can hopefully go away with my boyfriend over the summer. We really really need a vacation.

This past weekend, my mom, my sister, my boyfriend and I went shopping at the outlets by us. I am so in love with those outlets it's crazy. If I was rich I would go crazy in BCBG, Michael Kors, Kate Spade, Coach, and so many more stores. Oh how I wish I was rich. I tried on a dress at BCBG. It was a high low dress with a shorter sequin dress attached underneath. It was strapless but I kept my bra straps up. It was gorgeous but I have no occasion to wear it so I refrained from buying it. Also, my Michael Kors wool coat made an appearance for the first time! I wore it shopping. My coat has really turned me on to the black and gold combination. I'm kind of falling in love with it. I love the Michael Kors black bag with the gold embellishments. Such a beautiful combination. Although I didn't buy anything, I almost did. In Kate Spade there was a gorgeous plain black tote that was such a great price but I'm really trying not to spend money. I was never really in to Kate Spade too much until I went in the store. Now I'm addicted. Also, on pinterest I just saw the most amazing pair of Michael Kors sneakers. Usually I'm not in to his sneakers but this are so my style. I'm just going to love this gorgeous items from afar.
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment