Sunday, December 30, 2012

"I hope we shall drink down all unkindness" William Shakespeare

Hello!
I've been really busy with the holidays, work, and spending time with my boyfriend that I haven't had much time to post but I think today is the perfect day to. My Christmas went extremely well. I spent Christmas eve with my dad's side of my family eating lots of seafood. Definitely my favorite tradition. I spent Christmas day at my aunt's house on my mom's side. We ate so much food and watched undercover boss all day.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I couldn't be more excited and optimistic for a new year than I am now. 2012 has been the hardest and worst year of my life. I've been through a lot this year and I can't imagine it getting much worse. I'm hoping 2013 is much better than this past year. May the new year be better for all of you also!

Melissa

Christmas Eve 

<3 Ladybug

No comments:

Post a Comment