Thursday, December 20, 2012

Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress in to a positive one. - Hans Selye

Hello!
So Christmas is approaching faster than I accepted and I haven't finished my shopping yet. I have ideas for gifts to get but no funds at all. Hopefully I can buy the last of my gifts today and then only have to wrap and be done. Last night my mom and I baked some cookies. We made thumbprint cookies, which my boyfriend loves, and my mom made her seven layer cookies. The finishing touches will go on those today. I can't wait to eat them.

Speaking of food, the diet has been going very badly. I've been eating so much bad food and I haven't worked out yet. I've decided to wait until after New Year's. I'm going to make an inspiration wall in both my bedroom and my dorm room. I'm hoping that will motivate me. I think that because I'm looking at my motivational pictures it will keep me in track. I would also like to keep some reminders on my fridge at home. I think that will keep me from eating unhealthy food.

I cannot wait for the new year. I'm trying to be hopeful that 2013 will bring nothing but happiness. 2012 has been the worst year of my life, even though I'm going to the school of my dreams, have an amazing boyfriend, family, and friends who have supported me through everything, and I've started to gain some confidence. A lot of bad has come from 2012 and I'm more than ready for it to end. I'm going to live 2013 right. My New Year's resolutions are to stay fit and healthy, to start each day with a happy thought and to think about what I'm grateful for, to try and not spend a lot of money so I can hopefully afford a vacation, and to only say good things. High hopes for the new year. I'm going to start my new year cleaning today. Hopefully I can get my room organized completely!
Melissa

Thumbprint cookies with raspberry jelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment