Thursday, January 17, 2013

It's strange how it goes when nobody knows you're not alive.

Hello!

So 2013 has been both good and bad so far. Aside from not sticking to basically any of my new year's resolutions, it just hasn't improved much yet from last year and I really need it to. Hopefully sometime in the next 11 months things will get better. Other than the bad, there has been some good. My boyfriend applied for a job with the LIRR. I'm hoping he gets it so badly. A change of pace would be really great. Also, I might possibly be moving to Jersey City in the summer (ish) time. I'm so excited and really hoping this happens! Moving out and away is something I think I need. It would be a lot cheaper than dorming. My friend wants to buy a condo there and she offered me the extra room and she said she wouldn't charge me too much. I could use this so badly.

My winter class is still in progress. Next week is my last week and then the spring semester starts! During this "winter break" I started watching Pretty Little Liars from season one. It is such an addicting show! I love it! At first I thought it was really over dramatic and unrealistic, which it is, but it's so addicting at the same time! I highly recommend this show to anyone. Even my boyfriend was getting in to it.

I also still recommend for anyone to download Poshmark. I am still addicted to it and I go on it every day. I still haven't put anything up for sale yet but I've looked at clothes to shop. Speaking of clothes to shop, I love the "One Baroque Girl" look from DailyLook.com. It is so completely my style. Maybe not the shoes entirely but the outfit really is. I need to shop.

Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment