Wednesday, January 9, 2013

You're a king and I'm a lionheart

Hello!

So far 2013 has been about the same as 2012. My winter class has been going well, have picked at my nails a little but really trying to grow them out, and I haven't worked out yet but I have been eating somewhat better. Two days ago I fell asleep while on the train to New York. I did not wake up when the train got to New York. The doors closed and the conductor saw me from the outside of the train and banged on the class to wake me up. This has led me to start a new resolution, DO NOT FALL ASLEEP ON PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. For the past two days I have not fallen asleep. It stinks to not be able to nap but it's much better than not waking up.

Last week my boyfriend came to visit me in the city. We had such a wonderful night. We walked from Penn Station to Rockefeller Center and saw the tree. Then, we walked all the way to Serendipity 3, which is one of my favorite places EVER, but there was over an hour wait. So then we went across the street to a wonderful Italian restaurant right next to Patsy's Pizzeria that I cannot remember the name of. It was a really great meal. Then we purchased a variety pack of cupcakes from Baked by Melissa which will also be my favorite bakery. It was a really great night.

I saw an advertisement on Facebook for an app called Poshmark. I highly recommend for anyone who loves shopping to download this app. I love it! For those who don't know, this app allows you to buy and sell items really easily. So far I have only glanced at what other people are selling. So far it seems really great but I need to look in to how it all works. I'll have the information soon.

Melissa

Bryant Park



Bergdorf Goodman


Van Cleef & Arpels


Rockefeller Center

Bergdorf Goodman


No comments:

Post a Comment