Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Excuses are useless

Hello everyone!

Day two of 2013. So far I've been doing decently well with my new year's resolutions. I have picked at my nails a little but I'm getting better at remembering to stop. I have only spent money on my round trip train ticket to New York for my winter session class. I was doing a really good job at eating healthier today until I got home. I had a greek salad which was good but then I had some chips and salsa which isn't the worst but I should've done without it. As for working out, I did walk in the city today but no other working out besides that. I'm staying positive that 2013 will be a good year.

I have also decided to make each post have one inspirational photo. Whether it's fashion related or a quote or a workout or food, I'm going to post what inspires me most for that day. So today is number one. Today I was most inspired by a pin on pinterest.
I would really love most to trim my thighs and butt so I definitely want to give this a try. I'll start doing this workout next week. I'll do it four times a week with a pilates workout and the other three days I'll devote to cardio and some weights. I'm really hoping to reach my goal weight by the summer. Here's to hoping!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment