Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Working Week

Second day of classes complete! Had an extremely long day and am so ready for bed. I'm still debating which is more important, homework or sleep. It's a tough call. While I mull it over, I've decided that I'm going to try to make specific events for specific days. This is what I would like to do:


  • ManicUre Monday
  • Travel Tuesday
  • Wearing Wednesday
  • Thirsty Thursday
  • Foodie Friday
  • Hot Topic Weekends
I'm really excited about the new events! I mainly prefer to talk about fashion and beauty related topics, considering that is what I'm studying, but I think the new turn will keep me interested in a lot of topics. As I posted yesterday, it was the first ever ManicUre Monday! I really loved the chevron manicure. Definitely something that is more interesting than the normal french and more playful as well. I would probable do the same black that was picture but I would prefer a chrome or gold color with it. I usually like to go more natural or I guess subtle with my nail color choices, especially for this time of year. Hopefully ManicUre Mondays will broaden my horizons.

Wearing Wednesday will be dedicated to an outfit that I would love to wear. This outfit can come from anywhere; websites, the streets, stores, or even outfits that followers have posted or shared with me! I love to see what other people are wearing. It helps to inspire me to upgrade my wardrobe and I hope it will do the same for you guys.

Thirsty Thursday is of course referencing alcohol. This post will be dedicated to my favorite drink of the week! I love trying new drinks and would love to be able to make drinks on my own, especially when hosting a party.

Foodie Friday will be about my favorite dish of the week. I am trying to eat healthier, which I did a very good job of today (go me!), so the majority of the food posted will be healthy options. When I am able to go home on some weekends I would love to be able to try and post pictures and my own critiques about the food but for right now I will just feature the recipes and hopefully be able to know the calorie count as well. 

Hot Topic Weekends will be current event posts. I really want to try and stay up to date with topics and because I have a membership with Women's Wear Daily through school, most of my Hot Topics will be about the fashion industry.

Today is Travel Tuesday! On Travel Tuesdays I will talk about one location that I would love to go visit. I would absolutely love to get some feedback from those of you who have traveled to the places I talk about and to also give me ideas about new places! I love finding out about new places to travel to. I don't travel very much. I've only traveled as far as Florida so learning about new places would be great! I'll start my Travel Tuesday post in a new post.

Hope to get your feedback!
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment