Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It's Wearing Wednesday!

Welcome to Wearing Wednesday, probably my favorite day of the week! Well today I made some wonderful purchases which will be our first items of Wearing Wednesday! First I went to H&M, and of course right in front I found this beautiful pastel geometric cardigan. I absolutely love the pastel colors and I'm really in to the geometric look. Then I spotted a plum colored skirt with black polka dots and a black belt. Normally this is something that I would glance at but then put back because I always feel like skirts don't always look good on me. After I tried this one on, I really liked it. Paired with black tights and maybe a sweater and bootie heels this could be a really cute outfit! Then I spotted this really great tank that is nude colored with white floral lace covering the front. It fits wonderfully and would look great under any color blazer. Then I splurged and purchased a tight fitting, floral teal and white ombre dress. It has three black strips going down the front and two on the back. It's the perfect dress for a night out! I also purchased a gold chain bracelet and light tan boot heels.

Then I made the mistake of going in to Macy's, although going to Macy's is never truly a mistake. I absolutely love love love Marc Fisher's shoes! They are seriously to die for and next time I go I might purchase them all. I decided to hold off on them for now but I did however purchase a pair of Vince Camuto boots. They're gorgeous! They're a grey color with silver studs.

H&M is giving 15% off for a student discount and Macy's is also giving 20% off when you donate $2.00 to the American Heart Association. Shop on!

Melissa



Marc Fisher shoes in Macy's! Need them all!



H&M Price: $39.95



H&M Price: $29.95
H&M Price: $24.95
H&M Price: $14.95
H&M Price: $49.95




Vince Camuto at Macy's Price: $149.99







No comments:

Post a Comment