Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A woman walks into a bar. Except it was a metal bar. Like a pole.

Yep. That happened to me today. I didn't think it would hurt as bad as it did but boy does it hurt, and still does. Thankfully, I don't think my nose is broken or anything but the pain is really bad. Here's hoping it gets better from here.

Today at school, FIT Illustration Majors made designs on the side of the building that runs along 7th avenue using chalk. I took plenty of pictures and hope you all enjoy them!

I ate decently healthy today but not as good as yesterday and I did not work out today, aside from walking to and from school. I don't think the next few days will be any better considering Halloween is tomorrow (technically today) and then my birthday weekend! So excited for the festivities!



















No comments:

Post a Comment