Thursday, October 24, 2013

TV Show Time

Pretty Little Liars was crazy the other night! We know for sure now that Alison is alive. We also know that she told Hanna something important previously. I went back to see what it was that she told Hanna and it was that the four of them combined know more about the night of Ali's disappearance than they think. Hopefully Hanna will remember what Ali said and the for of them can get started on combining their memories and find out what happened. I'm so excited for the rest of this season!

It's Scandal night tonight! I love Kerry Washington and I love Scandal. My mom and I are obsessed with the show. My favorite character is Huck, he's so complex. The story about him and his family was so sad and I hope one day he can be with them again. Last week's episode was so intense with the bomb. I love when the show gets intense. I can't wait for tonight's episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment