Sunday, October 20, 2013

Halloween Costume Ideas!

I've been spending the last week and a half trying to figure out what to be for Halloween. My birthday is the day after and I'm going to a costume party at a bar. My first costume idea was to be Jessica Rabbit but my boyfriend does not want to be Roger Rabbit. We are trying to find a cute net somewhat cheap costume idea. We went to the party store to get ideas. He was thinking about being a doctor because he has a chemistry lab jacket already so I tried on some nurse costumes and absolutely hated them. I do want to look "sexy" for my boyfriend but I'm trying to avoid looking trashy, so the nurse idea was out. Two options that are still being considered are cops and pirates. Both would be fun. For pirates we can wear jeans and plaid shirts and have an eye patch or a hook or something, so it wouldn't cost too much. If we decide to be cops than I will probably end up buying a costume. I also went on renttherunway.com and loved all of their costume ideas. I'll attach a few pictures of my favorite ones! I'd love to know what any readers think of some costume ideas so please let me know!






This is my boyfriend's favorite choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment