Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spooky Dangers

This week is such an exciting week! Halloween is two days away, my birthday is three days away, and November means there's not much more left of the semester! Today I'm definitely talking about all things Halloween. This past Saturday I went to a Halloween party dressed as a witch. I wore a plain black Old Navy dress, flats, and a black witch hat with stars. It was my make-shift Halloween costume idea. This Friday I am being a cop, as is my boyfriend. I purchased a woman's cop costume from Spirit Halloween which is a dress that comes with a hat, belt, and handcuffs. I plan on wearing black heels and fishnet stockings. My boyfriend is wearing black dress pants and a white button down shirt. He purchased a small cop kit that comes with a fake badge, sunglasses, handcuffs, and a mustache. We didn't want to spend too much money and my boyfriend dressing as a cop seemed easy and cheap so I followed. I cannot wait to go out on Friday dressed up.

Besides costumes, party decorations and food are always important when planning a Halloween event. I've taken to Pinterest to find some cute ideas for throwing a Halloween party. Another thing I really love is Halloween inspired nail art. They look amazing! I definitely wish I had the funds to get my nails done but since I do not I'm gonna stick to something simple and use oranges and maybe silver. I'll post pictures when they're finished!

Tonight is Ravenswood night and I will definitely post all of the excitement from the show later!
Love this idea! Pizza Bagels with Olive slices!

This is a great idea for a foyer

Lately I prefer decorated pumpkins as opposed to carving. These are great!

Spooky and delicious? Check and check!

I always love a grand staircase and this is great for Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment