Monday, October 21, 2013

Your pretty face and electric soul

I've recently become obsessed with The Great Gatsby. I purchased the soundtrack awhile ago but just recently started listening to it and I also purchased the movie (the 2013 one) and have watched it twice in the past few days. Besides the fact that I am completely engulfed in every line and the amazing work of Baz Luhrmann, I love the era. There's something about the early 20th century that resonates with me. Moulin Rouge, also directed by Baz Luhrmann, is my all time favorite movie. I love how magical they are but at the same time dramatic and sad. To me, that is what life is about. It's being dramatic but magical, feeling every ounce of hope and sadness at the same time. These movies make me appreciate life and how beautiful it can be.



No comments:

Post a Comment