Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Can't I have fun for the rest of my life

Tonight is Pretty Little Liars night and Ravenswood! I am so excited!!! I am a huge PLL fan and was completely shocked by the summer finale. I'm also really upset that Caleb will no longer be on PLL but I'm excited for Ravenswood. It looks so mysterious. This will probably be the highlight of my week.

I'm pretty upset that I have almost no time this week to workout. I may be able to get one day of some workout time in but I'm really trying to workout more. I became really upset last year when I gained 30+ pounds back after quitting Weight Watchers and coming to school. I'm trying to be healthier, which is incredibly hard on a very limited budget, but I'm also finally working out again which honestly feels great. It's been a long time since I've worked out (basically 4 years) and I needed to start up again. So far I've only been running either outside or in the gym, both a little over 2 miles each time. I know it's not a lot but it is for someone who hasn't worked out in a while and I can see myself improving each week. Every once in a while I do sit ups and squats but I need to do it more often. I miss the gym back home that had a lot of weight machines. I feel like I would achieve more there. Well I'm working with what I have and right now I'm feeling pretty good about it. I would love to start taking Yoga classes and Pilates classes but I might have to resort to DVDs for now. I also really have a craving to take a dance class. I haven't danced since I was young but I really want to start up again. Here's to living a healthy, active lifestyle!




No comments:

Post a Comment